Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Best Muscle Building Supplements

Best Muscle Building Supplements

This week I will be talking about which supplements are the best one's to take for muscle gain and fat loss. This will be based on my personal experience and that of professionals in the industry .

The first supplement that should be a staple in everyone's workout diet is whey protein. Whey protein is an amazing source of different types of protein complexes that are essential to the development of muscle. Protein is one of the three main macro-nutrients essential to your daily diet. Taking a protein powder is an easy way to make sure you are getting enough protein in your diet to support muscle growth.

The next supplement I would like to talk about is creatine. Creatine is another supplement critical for strength and explosive power when training. Most people do not get enough creatine from food and can really benefit from increasing creatine consumption. Creatine can be purchased for less than $15 at Walmart or GNC. You don't need to purchase $40 pills or powders that have heavy endorsements, its best to get one that is simple and is 1 scoop of 5000mg or 5grams and take it daily at anytime.

Finally the last supplements I wanna talk to you about is fish oils and multi vitamins. I am grouping these together as they are both basically micro-nutrient based. Having fish oils is very good for the functioning of cardiovascular health and delivers your body with a bunch omega-3 fatty acids. Multi-vitamins are a great source of all the essential vitamins and minerals that help keep your body running optimally. There many different types that have different benefits such as ones for athletes, seniors, and other specific categories. For most people a simple generic brand will suffice and give you the main benefits your body requires.

There are many other supplements out there that may help but, they are generally a waste of money especially if you are very tight on cash. Products such as preworkouts, BCAA's, fat burners, and mass gainers. As I said my main three supplements that I take are protein, creatine, fish oils and multi-vitamins.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks content and be sure to stay connected by following us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Thank you and happy lifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment